Report NEP-LAM-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Cavallo & Gabriel Sánchez & Patricio Valenzuela, 2016. "Gone with the wind: demographic transitions and domestic saving," Documentos de Trabajo 324, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Jose de Oliveira & Celio Andrade, 2016. "The political economy of clean energy transitions at sub-national level: Understanding the role of international climate regimes in energy policy in two Brazilian states," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Brusberg, Mark D., 2016. "Climate and Cropping Patterns in Brazil," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2016 236613, United States Department of Agriculture.
- Koen Decancq & Erik Schokkaert & Blanca Zuluaga, 2016. " Implementing the capability approach with respect for individual valuations: an illustration with Colombian data," Working Papers Department of Economics 543498, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Itf, 2016. "Logistics Observatory for Chile: Strengthening Policies for Competitiveness," International Transport Forum Policy Papers 16, OECD Publishing.