Report NEP-LAB-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Gertler & Christopher Huckfeldt & Antonella Trigari, 2016. "Unemployment Fluctuations, Match Quality, and the Wage Cyclicality of New Hires," NBER Working Papers 22341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blumkin, Tomer & Danziger, Leif & Yashiv, Eran, 2016. "Optimal Unemployment Benefit Policy and the Firm Productivity Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 9967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bindler, Anna, 2016. "Still unemployed, what next? Crime and unemployment duration," Working Papers in Economics 660, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Martin Halla & Harald Mayr & Gerald J. Pruckner & Pilar Garcia-Gomez, 2016. "Cutting Fertility? The Effect of Cesarean Deliveries on Subsequent Fertility and Maternal Labor Supply," Economics working papers 2016-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Baudy, Philipp & Cords, Dario, 2016. "Deregulation of temporary agency employment in a unionized economy: Does this really lead to a substitution of regular employment?," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 06-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Chun-Hung Kuo & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2016. "Unemployment and Wage Rigidity in Japan: A DSGE Model Perspective," Working Papers EMS_2016_06, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Giammario Impullitti & Julien Prat, 2016. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," Discussion Papers 2016-04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Daniel Borowczyk-Martins & Etienne Lalé, 2016. "The Welfare Effects of Involuntary Part-Time Work," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2016-05, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Ronald Lee, 2016. "Macroeconomics, Aging and Growth," NBER Working Papers 22310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ori Heffetz & Daniel B. Reeves, 2016. "Difficulty to Reach Respondents and Nonresponse Bias: Evidence from Large Government Surveys," NBER Working Papers 22333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Krueger & Kurt Mitman & Fabrizio Perri, 2016. "Macroeconomics and Household Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 22319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Danthine & Michel De Vroey, 2016. "The Integration of Search in Macroeconomics: Two Alternative Paths," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jessica Y. Ho & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Cecep Sumantri & Duncan Thomas, 2016. "Adult Mortality Five Years after a Natural Disaster: Evidence from the Indian Ocean Tsunami," NBER Working Papers 22317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Cavallo & Gabriel Sánchez & Patricio Valenzuela, 2016. "Gone with the wind: demographic transitions and domestic saving," Documentos de Trabajo 324, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Forth, John & Bryson, Alex & George, Anitha, 2016. "Explaining Cross-National Variation in Workplace Employee Representation," IZA Discussion Papers 9963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2016. "Migration and Redistribution: Why the Federal Governance of an Economic Union Matters," NBER Working Papers 22329, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.