Domestic and external sectoral portfolios: network structure and balance-sheet contagion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Heipertz, Jonas & Rancière, Romain & Valla, Natacha, 2019. "Domestic and external sectoral portfolios: Network structure and balance-sheet contagion," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 206-226.
References listed on IDEAS
- Galstyan, Vahagn & Lane, Philip R. & Mehigan, Caroline & Mercado, Rogelio, 2016.
"The holders and issuers of international portfolio securities,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 100-108.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip Lane & Caroline Mehigan & Rogelio Mercado, 2015. "The Holders and Issuers of International Portfolio Securities," NBER Chapters, in: International Finance in the Global Markets, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip R. Lane & Caroline Mehigan & Rogelio Mercado, 2016. "The Holders and Issuers of International Portfolio Securities," NBER Working Papers 22466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip R. Lane & Caroline Mehigan & Rogelio Mercado, 2016. "The Holders and Issuers of International Portfolio Securities," Trinity Economics Papers tep0916, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz‐Salehi, 2012.
"The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(5), pages 1977-2016, September.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2011. "The network origins of aggregate fluctuations," Economics Working Papers 1291, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman E. Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2012. "The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000359, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2011. "The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers 587, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2000. "Financial Contagion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Shin, Hyun Song, 2008. "Risk and liquidity in a system context," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 315-329, July.
- Castrén, Olli & Kavonius, Ilja Kristian, 2009. "Balance Sheet Interlinkages and Macro-Financial Risk Analysis in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 1124, European Central Bank.
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- repec:kap:openec:v:29:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11079-018-9483-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vahagn Galstyan & Adnan Velic, 2018.
"International Investment Patterns: the Case of German Sectors,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 665-685, July.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Adnan Velic, 2017. "International Investment Patterns: The Case of German Sectors," Trinity Economics Papers tep0217, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2018.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & John Moore, 2002. "Balance-Sheet Contagion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 46-50, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergant, Katharina & Fidora, Michael & Schmitz, Martin, 2018. "International capital flows at the security level – evidence from the ECB’s asset purchase programme," ECMI Papers 13926, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Heipertz, Jonas & Ouazad, Amine & Ranciï¿½re, Romain & Valla, Natacha, 2017.
"Balance-Sheet Diversification in General Equilibrium: Identification and Network Effects,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonas Heipertz & Amine Ouazad & Romain Rancière & Natacha Valla, 2017. "Balance-Sheet Diversification in General Equilibrium: Identification and Network Effects," NBER Working Papers 23572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie & Devereux, Michael B. & Kollmann, Robert, 2018. "International Financial Integration in a Changing Policy Context – the End of an Era?," MPRA Paper 90400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsasset demand and supply; portfolio investments; sectoral inter-linkages;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20182215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.