Who benefits from the corporate QE? A regression discontinuity design approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Vila, Jean-Luc, 2009.
"A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Vila, Jean-Luc, 2009. "A preferred-habitat model of the term structure of interest rates," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 29308, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean-Luc Vila & Dimitri Vayanos, 2009. "A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," FMG Discussion Papers dp641, Financial Markets Group.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jean-Luc Vila, 2009. "A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 15487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boneva, L. & Linton, O., 2017.
"A Discrete Choice Model For Large Heterogeneous Panels with Interactive Fixed Effects with an Application to the Determinants of Corporate Bond Issuance,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1703, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Boneva, Lena & Linton, Oliver, 2017. "A discrete choice model for large heterogeneous panels with interactive fixed effects with an application to the determinants of corporate bond issuance," Bank of England working papers 640, Bank of England.
- Lena Boneva (Körber) & Oliver Linton, 2017. "A discrete choice model for large heterogeneous panels with interactive fixed effects with an application to the determinants of corporate bond issuance," CeMMAP working papers CWP02/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:wsi:qjfxxx:v:01:y:2011:i:02:n:s2010139211000080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2009.
"Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 435-480, January.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2005. "Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches," NBER Working Papers 11280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
- Sudheer Chava & Michael R. Roberts, 2008. "How Does Financing Impact Investment? The Role of Debt Covenants," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(5), pages 2085-2121, October.
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajšek, 2013.
"The Impact of the Federal Reserve's Large‐Scale Asset Purchase Programs on Corporate Credit Risk,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(s2), pages 29-57, December.
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek, 2013. "The impact of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase programs on corporate credit risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Simon Gilchrist & Egon Zakrajsek, 2013. "The Impact of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs on Corporate Credit Risk," NBER Working Papers 19337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2011. "The Financial Market Effects of the Federal Reserve's Large-Scale Asset Purchases," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 3-43, March.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Chordia, Tarun & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1998. "Alternative factor specifications, security characteristics, and the cross-section of expected stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 345-373, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rischen, Tobias & Theissen, Erik, 2018. "Underpricing in the euro area corporate bond market: New evidence from post-crisis regulation and quantitative easing," CFR Working Papers 18-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2019.
"The CSPP at work: Yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 282-297.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2017. "The CSPP at work: yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1157, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zaghini, Andrea, 2019. "The CSPP at work - yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel," Working Paper Series 2264, European Central Bank.
- Fernando Avalos & Emmanuel C Mamatzakis, 2018. "Euro area unconventional monetary policy and bank resilience," BIS Working Papers 754, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsbond issuance; corporate quantitative easing (QE); cost of financing; liquidity; regression discontinuity design; unconventional monetary policy;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2018-04-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2018-04-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-MON-2018-04-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20182145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.