Report NEP-CBA-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Allen, Franklin & Goldstein, Itay & Jagtiani, Julapa, 2018. "The Interplay between Financial Regulations, Resilience, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 12861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-offs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2018. "Monetary policy rule under inflation targeting: the case of Mongolia," MPRA Paper 86132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Woon Gyu Choi & David Cook, 2018. "Policy Conflicts and Inflation Targeting: The Role of Credit Markets," IMF Working Papers 18/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Bounader, Lahcen, 2018. "Optimal monetary policy under bounded rationality," Research Discussion Papers 9/2018, Bank of Finland.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2018. "International monetary policy coordination in a new Keynesian model with NICE features," Post-Print hal-01745620, HAL.
- Lozej, Matija & Onorante, Luca & Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2018. "Countercyclical capital regulation in a small open economy DSGE model," Working Paper Series 2144, European Central Bank.
- Christian Pfister, 2018. "(Real-)Time Is Money," Working papers 675, Banque de France.
- Brinkhoff, Jeroen & Langfield, Sam & Weeken, Olaf, 2018. "From the horse’s mouth: surveying responses to stress by banks and insurers," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 15, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Michael D. Bordo & John V. Duca, 2018. "The Impact of the Dodd-Frank Act on Small Business," NBER Working Papers 24501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abidi, Nordine & Miquel-Flores, Ixart, 2018. "Who benefits from the corporate QE? A regression discontinuity design approach," Working Paper Series 2145, European Central Bank.
- Chiu, Ching-Wai (Jeremy) & hayes, simon & kapetanios, george & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2018. "A new approach for detecting shifts in forecast accuracy," Bank of England working papers 721, Bank of England.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2017. "An historical perspective on financial stability and monetary policy regimes: A case for caution in central banks current obsession with financial stability," Working Paper 2018/5, Norges Bank.