Report NEP-MON-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Leduc, Sylvain, 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-offs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12850, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Bounader, Lahcen, 2018. "Optimal monetary policy under bounded rationality," Research Discussion Papers 9/2018, Bank of Finland.
- Christian Pfister, 2018. "(Real-)Time Is Money," Working papers 675, Banque de France.
- Abidi, Nordine & Miquel-Flores, Ixart, 2018. "Who benefits from the corporate QE? A regression discontinuity design approach," Working Paper Series 2145, European Central Bank.
- Woon Gyu Choi & David Cook, 2018. "Policy Conflicts and Inflation Targeting: The Role of Credit Markets," IMF Working Papers 18/72, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick Augustin & Mikhail Chernov & Dongho Song, 2018. "Sovereign Credit Risk and Exchange Rates: Evidence from CDS Quanto Spreads," NBER Working Papers 24506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcus Hagedorn & Jinfeng Luo & Iourii Manovskii & Kurt Mitman, 2018. "Forward Guidance," NBER Working Papers 24521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2017. "An historical perspective on financial stability and monetary policy regimes: A case for caution in central banks current obsession with financial stability," Working Paper 2018/5, Norges Bank.
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki, 2018. "Monetary policy rule under inflation targeting: the case of Mongolia," MPRA Paper 86132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2018. "International monetary policy coordination in a new Keynesian model with NICE features," Post-Print hal-01745620, HAL.
- Latsos, Sophia, 2018. "Real wage effects of Japan's monetary policy," Working Papers 153, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2018. "Real interest rates, exchange rates and the ZLB: on Secular Stagnation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12837, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Klaus Adam & Henning Weber, 2018. "Optimal Trend Inflation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_010_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Accolley, Delali, 2018. "Accounting for Busines Cycles in Canada: II. The Role of Money," MPRA Paper 85481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fadia Al Hajj & Gilles Dufrenot & Benjamin Keddad, 2018. "Exchange Rate Policy and External Vulnerabilities in Sub-Saharan Africa: Nominal, Real or Mixed Targeting?," Working Papers halshs-01757046, HAL.
- Musti, Babagana Mala & Siddiki, Jalal Uddin, 2018. "Nonlinear and Asymmetric Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices In Nigeria: Evidence from a Smooth Transition Autoregressive Model," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-3, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Barbone Gonzalez, Rodrigo & Khametshin, Dmitry & Peydró, José Luis & Polo, Andrea, 2018. "Hedger of Last Resort: Evidence from Brazilian FX Interventions, Local Credit and Global Financial Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 12817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin Baumgaertner & Jens Klose, 2018. "Forecasting Exchange Rates with Commodity Prices - A Global Country Analysis," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201812, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).