Report NEP-EEC-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abidi, Nordine & Miquel-Flores, Ixart, 2018. "Who benefits from the corporate QE? A regression discontinuity design approach," Working Paper Series 2145, European Central Bank.
- Conall O'Sullivan & Vassilios G. Papavassiliou, 2019. "Measuring and Analyzing Liquidity and Volatility Dynamics in the Euro-Area Government Bond Market," Open Access publications 10197/9299, Research Repository, University College Dublin.
- Atanas Pekanov, 2018. "The New View on Fiscal Policy and its Implications for the European Monetary Union," WIFO Working Papers 562, WIFO.
- Mayer, Thierry & Vicard, Vincent & Zignago, Soledad, 2018. "The Cost of Non-Europe, Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 12844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gärtner, Stefan & Fernández, Jorge, 2018. "The banking systems of Germany, the UK and Spain form a spatial perspective: The Spanish case," IAT Discussion Papers 18/02, Institut Arbeit und Technik (IAT), Westfälische Hochschule, University of Applied Sciences.
- Patrick Augustin & Mikhail Chernov & Dongho Song, 2018. "Sovereign Credit Risk and Exchange Rates: Evidence from CDS Quanto Spreads," NBER Working Papers 24506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Diaz Kalan & Adina Popescu & Julien Reynaud, 2018. "Thou Shalt Not Breach: The Impact on Sovereign Spreads of Noncomplying with the EU Fiscal Rules," IMF Working Papers 18/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Chiacchio, Francesco & Gradeva, Katerina & Lopez-Garcia, Paloma, 2018. "The post-crisis TFP growth slowdown in CEE countries: exploring the role of Global Value Chains," Working Paper Series 2143, European Central Bank.
- Lionel Nesta & Stefano Schiavo, 2018. "International Competition and Rent Sharing in French Manufacturing," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Nogues, Julio, 2018. "Note on UK agro industrial trade under a hard Brexit," MPRA Paper 85643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brinkhoff, Jeroen & Langfield, Sam & Weeken, Olaf, 2018. "From the horse’s mouth: surveying responses to stress by banks and insurers," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 15, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Chortareas, Georgios & Logothetis, Vassilis & Papandreou, Andreas, 2018. "Public Opinion, Elections, and Environmental Fiscal Policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Dolls, Mathias & Doorley, Karina & Paulus, Alari & Schneider, Hilmar & Sommer, Eric, 2018. "Demographic Change and the European Income Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 11440, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gabriel Jiménez & Enrique Moral-Benito & Raquel Vegas, 2018. "Bank lending standards over the cycle: the role of firms’ productivity and credit risk," Working Papers 1811, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Callan, Tim & Doorley, Karina & Savage, Michael, 2018. "Inequality in EU Crisis Countries: How Effective Were Automatic Stabilisers?," IZA Discussion Papers 11439, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).