Trade adjustment in the European Union - a structural estimation approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2009.
"Concording U.S. Harmonized System Categories Over Time,"
NBER Working Papers
14837, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Justin R. Pierce & Peter K. Schott, 2012. "Concording U.S. Harmonized System categories over time," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Justin Pierce & Peter Schott, 2009. "Concording U.S. Harmonized System Categories Over Time," Working Papers 09-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mejean, 2015.
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 43-83, July.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mejean, 2008. "Elasticity Optimism," EIEF Working Papers Series 0805, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2008.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mejean, 2015. "Elasticity Optimism," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01301577, HAL.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Méjean, 2009. "Elasticity optimism," Working Papers hal-00362403, HAL.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mˆmjean, 2008. "Elasticity Optimism," Working Papers 242008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Imbs, Jean & Mejean, Isabelle, 2009. "Elasticity Optimism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "Elasticity Optimism," IMF Working Papers 09/279, International Monetary Fund.
- Lukas Mohler & Michael Seitz, 2012.
"The gains from variety in the European Union,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(3), pages 475-500, September.
- Mohler, Lukas & Seitz, Michael, 2009. "The gains from variety in the European Union," MPRA Paper 17589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohler, Lukas & Seitz, Michael, 2010. "The Gains from Variety in the European Union," Discussion Papers in Economics 11477, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Feenstra & R.C., 1990. "New Goods and Index Members: U.S. Import Prices," Papers 371, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Cipollina & David Laborde Debucquet & Luca Salvatici, 2017.
"The tide that does not raise all boats: an assessment of EU preferential trade policies,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(1), pages 199-231, February.
- Maria Cipollina & David Laborde & Luca Salvatici, 2014. "The Tide That Does Not Raise All Boats: An Assesment of EU Preferential Trade Policies," FOODSECURE Working papers 24, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Maria Cipollina & David Laborde & Luca Salvatici, 2014. "The Tide That Does Not Raise All Boats: An Assessment of EU Preferential Trade Policies," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0194, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Cipollina, Maria & Laborde Debucquet, David & Salvatici, Luca, 2014. "The tide that does not raise all boats: An assessment of EU preferential trade policies:," IFPRI discussion papers 1382, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Clancy, Daragh & Jacquinot, Pascal & Lozej, Matija, 2016. "Government expenditure composition and fiscal policy spillovers in small open economies within a monetary union," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 305-326.
- Gomes, S. & Jacquinot, P. & Pisani, M., 2016.
"Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: A model-based analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 58-70.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: a model-based analysis," Working Paper Series 1725, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Pisani, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: a model-based analysis," Working Papers w201414, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsaggregation; calibration of macroeconomic models; Elasticity of Substitution; heterogeneity;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2013-08-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2013-08-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2013-08-23 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20131535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.