The Effect of Expertise on the Relation between Implicit and Explicit Attitude Measures:An formation Availability/Accessibility Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitchell, Andrew A & Dacin, Peter A, 1996. " The Assessment of Alternative Measures of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 219-239, December.
- Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1994. " Country of Origin as a Stereotype: Effects of Consumer Expertise and Attribute Strength on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 354-365, September.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Kardes, Frank R, 1986. " Effects of Initial Product Judgments on Subsequent Memory-Based Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-11, June.
More about this item
Keywordsobject knowledge and expertise; attitude measurement; implicit measures of attitudes; Implicit Association Test;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-01-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2008-01-19 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-MKT-2008-01-19 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.