Report NEP-CBE-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Cordes, 2007. "Emergent Cultural Phenomena and their Cognitive Foundations," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Luis G. Gonzalez & M. Vittoria Levati, 2007. "Planning ahead: eliciting intentions and beliefs in a public goods game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-104, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Klaus Abbink & Jordi Brandts & Benedikt Herrmann & Henrik Orzen, 2008. "Inter-Group Conflict and Intra-Group Punishment in an Experimental Contest Game," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 723.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Czellar, Sandor & Luna, David, 2007. "The Effect of Expertise on the Relation between Implicit and Explicit Attitude Measures:An formation Availability/Accessibility Perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 877, HEC Paris.
- Laurent, Gilles, 2007. "Decision making and brand choice by older consumers," Les Cahiers de Recherche 880, HEC Paris.
- Dalton, Patricio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Behavioural Decisions and Welfare," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 834, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0725 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2008. "Humans versus computer algorithms in repeated mixed strategy games," MPRA Paper 6672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean Bonnet & Thomas Brau & Pascal Cussy & Stéphane Auray, 2008. "The entrepreneurial decision-making : a complex choice where taste, risk, endowments, necessity, opportunity, personals traits and behaviour matter," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200801, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.