Planning ahead: eliciting intentions and beliefs in a public goods game
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPublic goods games; Experiments; Latent-class logit; Conditional cooperation;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-01-19 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2008-01-19 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EXP-2008-01-19 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2008-01-19 (Game Theory)
- NEP-PBE-2008-01-19 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2007-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .