Whence brand evaluations ? Investigating the relevance of personal and extrapersonal associations in brand attitudes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sujan, Mita & Dekleva, Christine, 1987. " Product Categorization and Inference Making: Some Implications for Comparative Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 372-378, December.
- Sujan, Mita, 1985. " Consumer Knowledge: Effects on Evaluation Strategies Mediating Consumer Judgments," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 31-46, June.
- Mitchell, Andrew A & Dacin, Peter A, 1996. " The Assessment of Alternative Measures of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 219-239, December.
- Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1994. " Country of Origin as a Stereotype: Effects of Consumer Expertise and Attribute Strength on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 354-365, September.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
More about this item
Keywordspersonal association; extrapersonal associations; attitudes; brand;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0890. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .