Positioning options for achieving brand association: a psychological categorization framework
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hutchinson, J Wesley & Alba, Joseph W, 1991. " Ignoring Irrelevant Information: Situational Determinants of Consumer Learning," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 325-45, December.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-54, March.
- Aaker, David A. & Shansby, J. Gary, 1982. "Positioning your product," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 56-62.
- Cohen, Joel B & Basu, Kunal, 1987. " Alternative Models of Categorization: Toward a Contingent Processing Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 455-72, March.
- Sujan, Mita & Dekleva, Christine, 1987. " Product Categorization and Inference Making: Some Implications for Comparative Advertising," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 372-78, December.
- Pechmann, Cornelia & Ratneshwar, S, 1991. " The Use of Comparative Advertising for Brand Positioning: Association versus Differentiation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 145-60, September.
- Loken, Barbara & Ward, James C, 1990. " Alternative Approaches to Understanding the Determinants of Typicality," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 111-26, September.
- Nedungadi, Prakash, 1990. " Recall and Consumer Consideration Sets: Influencing Choice without Altering Brand Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(3), pages 263-76, December.
- Dickerson, Mary Dee & Gentry, James W, 1983. " Characteristics of Adopters and Non-Adopters of Home Computers," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 225-35, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:4:p:275-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.