Rest in peace? Brand-induced mortality salience and consumer behavior
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kohli, Chiranjeev S. & Harich, Katrin R. & Leuthesser, Lance, 2005. "Creating brand identity: a study of evaluation of new brand names," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1506-1515, November.
- Bargh, John A, 2002. " Losing Consciousness: Automatic Influences on Consumer Judgment, Behavior, and Motivation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 280-85, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
- van Osselaer, Stijn M J & Janiszewski, Chris, 2001. " Two Ways of Learning Brand Associations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 202-23, September.
- Kay, Aaron C. & Wheeler, S. Christian & Bargh, John A. & Ross, Lee, 2004. "Material priming: The influence of mundane physical objects on situational construal and competitive behavioral choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 83-96, September.
- Punj, Girish & Moon, Junyean, 2002. "Positioning options for achieving brand association: a psychological categorization framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 275-283, April.
- Rosellina Ferraro & Baba Shiv & James R. Bettman, 2005. "Let Us Eat and Drink, for Tomorrow We Shall Die: Effects of Mortality Salience and Self-Esteem on Self-Regulation in Consumer Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 65-75, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:10:p:1053-1061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.