Rest in peace? Brand-induced mortality salience and consumer behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosellina Ferraro & Baba Shiv & James R. Bettman, 2005. "Let Us Eat and Drink, for Tomorrow We Shall Die: Effects of Mortality Salience and Self-Esteem on Self-Regulation in Consumer Choice," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 65-75, June.
- Kay, Aaron C. & Wheeler, S. Christian & Bargh, John A. & Ross, Lee, 2004. "Material priming: The influence of mundane physical objects on situational construal and competitive behavioral choice," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 83-96, September.
- Punj, Girish & Moon, Junyean, 2002. "Positioning options for achieving brand association: a psychological categorization framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 275-283, April.
- Kohli, Chiranjeev S. & Harich, Katrin R. & Leuthesser, Lance, 2005. "Creating brand identity: a study of evaluation of new brand names," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1506-1515, November.
- van Osselaer, Stijn M J & Janiszewski, Chris, 2001. " Two Ways of Learning Brand Associations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(2), pages 202-223, September.
- Bargh, John A, 2002. " Losing Consciousness: Automatic Influences on Consumer Judgment, Behavior, and Motivation," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 280-285, September.
- Keller, Kevin Lane, 2003. " Brand Synthesis: The Multidimensionality of Brand Knowledge," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 595-600, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carolyn Mann & S. E. Wolfe, 2016. "Risk Perceptions and Terror Management Theory: Assessing Public Responses to Urban Flooding in Toronto, Canada," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 30(8), pages 2651-2670, June.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:34:y:2017:i:4:p:892-900 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:61:y:2008:i:10:p:1053-1061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .