Positioning your product
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Punj, Girish & Moon, Junyean, 2002. "Positioning options for achieving brand association: a psychological categorization framework," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 275-283, April.
- Sakhhi Chhabra, 2016. "Designing value proposition for passenger cars based on customer`s preferred attributes: An emerging market perspective," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 210-227, August.
- repec:kap:mktlet:v:28:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11002-017-9437-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Césaroni, Fabrizio & Lado Couste, Nora Rita & Maydeu Olivares, Alberto & Ho, Han Chiang, 2011. "Understanding the role of attitude components in co-branding: an application to high-tech, luxury co-branded products," INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series id-11-01, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:465-476 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:32:y:2016:i:c:p:210-217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blankson, Charles & Crawford, John C., 2012. "Impact of positioning strategies on service firm performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 311-316.
- Ana Côrte-Real & Paulo Lencastre, 2009. "CHILDREN THOUGHTS about BRANDS," Working Papers de Gestão (Management Working Papers) 10, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Mirza Ashfaq Ahmed, 2017. "Political Marketing: Role Of Socialization Process In The Evelopment Of Voting Intentions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4607305, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Matthew Krawczyk & Zheng Xiang, 2016. "Perceptual mapping of hotel brands using online reviews: a text analytics approach," Information Technology & Tourism, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 23-43, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:1:p:100-107 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:25:y:1982:i:3:p:56-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.