Report NEP-MKT-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent, Gilles, 2007. "Decision making and brand choice by older consumers," Les Cahiers de Recherche 880, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Czellar, Sandor & Luna, David, 2007. "The Effect of Expertise on the Relation between Implicit and Explicit Attitude Measures:An formation Availability/Accessibility Perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 877, HEC Paris.
- Nadine Chlaß & Werner Güth, 2007. "Competition on Common Value Markets with Naive Traders - A Theoretical and Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-105, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mette Christensen, 2007. "Heterogeneity in consumer demands and the income effect: evidence from panel data," IFS Working Papers W07/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & María Paz Espinosa, 2008. "Unraveling Public Good Games," ThE Papers 08/01, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..