Report NEP-KNM-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2008. "The Use of Knowledge Management by Innovators - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Zellner, 2007. "How Firm Organizations Adapt to Secure a Sustained Knowledge Transfer," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Wennberg, Karl, 2008. "Knowledge combinations and the survival of financial services ventures," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maliranta, Mika & Mohnen, Pierre & Rouvinen, Petri, 2008. "Is Inter-firm Labor Mobility a Channel of Knowledge Spillovers? Evidence from a Linked Employer-Employee Panel," Discussion Papers 1116, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Christoph Grimpe & Ulrich Kaiser, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," CIE Discussion Papers 2008-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Czellar, Sandor & Luna, David, 2007. "The Effect of Expertise on the Relation between Implicit and Explicit Attitude Measures:An formation Availability/Accessibility Perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 877, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20084 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Cozzi & Silvia Galli, "undated". "Privatization of Knowledge: Did the U.S. Get It Right?," Working Papers 2008_01, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Harabi, Najib, 2007. "Performance of the Arabic Book Translation Industry in Selected Arab Countries: Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Saudi-Arabia and Syria," MPRA Paper 6707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Jinxia & Mendelsohn, Robert & Dinar, Ariel & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Zhang, Lijuan, 2008. "Can China continue feeding itself ? the impact of climate change on agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4470, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Lloyd, Peter & MacLaren, Donald, 2008. "Distortions to agricultural incentives in Australia since world war II," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4471, The World Bank.