Coherent estimations for residential photovoltaic uptake in Germany including spatial spillover effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dastrup, Samuel R. & Graff Zivin, Joshua & Costa, Dora L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2012.
"Understanding the Solar Home price premium: Electricity generation and “Green” social status,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 961-973.
- Samuel Dastrup & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Dora L. Costa & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Understanding the Solar Home Price Premium: Electricity Generation and "Green" Social Status," NBER Working Papers 17200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Klein, Martin & Deissenroth, Marc, 2017.
"When do households invest in solar photovoltaics? An application of prospect theory,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 270-278.
- Martin Klein & Marc Deissenroth, 2018. "When Do Households Invest in Solar Photovoltaics? An Application of Prospect Theory," Papers 1808.05572, arXiv.org.
- Allan, Grant J. & McIntyre, Stuart G., 2017. "Green in the heart or greens in the wallet? The spatial uptake of small-scale renewable technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 108-115.
- Zhang, Yu & Song, Junghyun & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2011. "Impact of subsidy policies on diffusion of photovoltaic power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1958-1964, April.
- De Groote, Olivier & Pepermans, Guido & Verboven, Frank, 2016.
"Heterogeneity in the adoption of photovoltaic systems in Flanders,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 45-57.
- Olivier De Groote & Guido Pepermans & Frank Verboven, 2015. "Heterogeneity in the adoption of photovoltaic systems in Flanders," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 511914, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Rode, Johannes & Weber, Alexander, 2016.
"Does localized imitation drive technology adoption? A case study on rooftop photovoltaic systems in Germany,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 38-48.
- Rode, Johannes & Weber, Alexander, 2016. "Does Localized Imitation Drive Technology Adoption? A Case Study on Rooftop Photovoltaic Systems in Germany," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 123658, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Rode, Johannes & Weber, Alexander, 2016. "Does Localized Imitation Drive Technology Adoption? A Case Study on Rooftop Photovoltaic Systems in Germany," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 77590, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- J. Elhorst, 2010. "Applied Spatial Econometrics: Raising the Bar," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 9-28.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Francisco J. Delgado & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Matías Mayor, 2015.
"On The Determinants Of Local Tax Rates: New Evidence From Spain,"
Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 351-368, April.
- Francisco J. Delgado & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Matías Mayor, 2011. "On the determinants of local tax rates: new evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2011/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Lan, Haifeng & Gou, Zhonghua & Yang, Linchuan, 2020. "House price premium associated with residential solar photovoltaics and the effect from feed-in tariffs: A case study of Southport in Queensland, Australia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 907-916.
- Lan, Haifeng & Gou, Zhonghua & Lu, Yi, 2021. "Machine learning approach to understand regional disparity of residential solar adoption in Australia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 136(C).
- Fabian Scheller & Isabel Doser & Emily Schulte & Simon Johanning & Russell McKenna & Thomas Bruckner, 2021. "Stakeholder dynamics in residential solar energy adoption: findings from focus group discussions in Germany," Papers 2104.14240, arXiv.org.
- Olivier De Groote & Frank Verboven, 2019.
"Subsidies and Time Discounting in New Technology Adoption: Evidence from Solar Photovoltaic Systems,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 109(6), pages 2137-2172, June.
- De Groote, Olivier & Verboven, Frank, 2018. "Subsidies and Time Discounting in New Technology Adoption: Evidence from Solar Photovoltaic Systems," TSE Working Papers 18-957, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mejia, Mario A. & Melo, Joel D. & Zambrano-Asanza, Sergio & Padilha-Feltrin, Antonio, 2020. "Spatial-temporal growth model to estimate the adoption of new end-use electric technologies encouraged by energy-efficiency programs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C).
- Pede, Valerien O. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Lambert, Dayton M., 2014. "Spatial econometric STAR models: Lagrange multiplier tests, Monte Carlo simulations and an empirical application," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 118-128.
- Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Yildirim, Julide & Connor, Peter M. & Truckell, Ian & Hart, Phil, 2021. "Energy transition at local level: Analyzing the role of peer effects and socio-economic factors on UK solar photovoltaic deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 148(PB).
- Grover, David & Daniels, Benjamin, 2017. "Social equity issues in the distribution of feed-in tariff policy benefits: A cross sectional analysis from England and Wales using spatial census and policy data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 255-265.
- Germeshausen, Robert, 2016.
"Effects of Attribute-Based Regulation on Technology Adoption - The Case of Feed-In Tariffs for Solar Photovoltaic,"
VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145712, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Germeshausen, Robert, 2018. "Effects of attribute-based regulation on technology adoption: The case of feed-in tariffs for solar photovoltaic," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-057, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Miguel Gómez-Antonio & Miriam Hortas-Rico & Linna Li, 2016.
"The Causes of Urban Sprawl in Spanish Urban Areas: A Spatial Approach,"
Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 219-247, June.
- Miguel Gómez-Antonio & Miriam Hortas-Rico & Linna Li, 2014. "The causes of urban sprawl in Spanish urban areas: a spatial approach," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1402, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Xinye Zheng & Feng Song & Yihua Yu & Shunfeng Song, 2015.
"In Search of Fiscal Interactions: A Spatial Analysis of Chinese Provincial Infrastructure Spending,"
Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 860-876, November.
- Zheng, Xinye & Song, Feng & Yu, Yihua & Song, Shunfeng, 2014. "In Search of Fiscal Interactions: A Spatial Analysis of Chinese Provincial Infrastructure Spending," MPRA Paper 61615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li, Bo & Ding, Junqi & Wang, Jieqiong & Zhang, Biao & Zhang, Lingxian, 2021. "Key factors affecting the adoption willingness, behavior, and willingness-behavior consistency of farmers regarding photovoltaic agriculture in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C).
- Faroek Lazrak & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld & Jan Rouwendal, 2014. "The market value of cultural heritage in urban areas: an application of spatial hedonic pricing," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 89-114, January.
- Candas, Soner & Siala, Kais & Hamacher, Thomas, 2019. "Sociodynamic modeling of small-scale PV adoption and insights on future expansion without feed-in tariffs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 521-536.
- Andree Ehlert & Dirk Oberschachtsiek, 2014. "Does managed care reduce health care expenditure? Evidence from spatial panel data," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 207-227, September.
- Fabian Scheller & Isabel Doser & Daniel Sloot & Russell McKenna & Thomas Bruckner, 2020. "Exploring the Role of Stakeholder Dynamics in Residential Photovoltaic Adoption Decisions: A Synthesis of the Literature," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(23), pages 1-31, November.
- Angulo, Ana M. & Mur, Jesús, 2011. "The Likelihood Ratio Test of Common Factors under Non-Ideal Conditions," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 37-52.
- Yu-Ling Hsiao, Cody & Ai, Dan & Wei, Xinyang & Sheng, Ni, 2021. "The contagious effect of China’s energy policy on stock markets: The case of the solar photovoltaic industry," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 74-86.
- Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Yildirim, Julide & Connor, Peter M., 2015. "Regional distribution of photovoltaic deployment in the UK and its determinants: A spatial econometric approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 417-429.
More about this item
Keywordsresidential photovoltaic; spatial econometrics; spatial spillover;
All these keywords.
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dui:wpaper:1902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Andreas Fritz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fwessde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.