Social Effects in the Diffusion of solar Photovoltaic Technology in the UK
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allan, Grant J. & McIntyre, Stuart G., 2017. "Green in the heart or greens in the wallet? The spatial uptake of small-scale renewable technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 108-115.
- Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John, 2017. "Advertising and investment spillovers in the diffusion of residential energy efficiency renovations," Papers WP569, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Johannes Rode & Sven MÃ¼ller, 2016. "Spatio-temporal variation in peer effects - The case of rooftop photovoltaic systems in Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa16p579, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:1:p:26:d:61701 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christa Brelsford & Caterina De Bacco, 2018. "Are `Water Smart Landscapes' Contagious? An epidemic approach on networks to study peer effects," Papers 1801.10516, arXiv.org.
- De Groote, Olivier & Pepermans, Guido & Verboven, Frank, 2016.
"Heterogeneity in the adoption of photovoltaic systems in Flanders,"
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 45-57.
- Olivier De Groote & Guido Pepermans & Frank Verboven, 2015. "Heterogeneity in the adoption of photovoltaic systems in Flanders," Working Papers Department of Economics 511914, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John, 2017. "Identification of the information gap in residential energy efficiency: How information asymmetry can be mitigated to induce energy efficiency renovations," Papers WP558, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paul Westacott & Chiara Candelise, 2016. "A Novel Geographical Information Systems Framework to Characterize Photovoltaic Deployment in the UK: Initial Evidence," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Wiggins, Seth, 2016. "It’s All Local? How Sub-State Policies Affect Western US Residential Solar Adoption," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235667, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Balta-Ozkan, Nazmiye & Yildirim, Julide & Connor, Peter M., 2015. "Regional distribution of photovoltaic deployment in the UK and its determinants: A spatial econometric approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 417-429.
More about this item
Keywordssocial effects; installed base; product adoption; diffusion; solar PV technology; micro-generation;
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-12-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .