Entrepreneurship and Growth: A Latin American Paradox?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Gluzmann & David Jaume & Leonardo Gasparini, 2012. "Decisiones laborales en América Latina: el caso de los emprendedores. Un estudio sobre la base de encuestas de hogares," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0137, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Bonilla, Claudio A. & Cancino, Christian A., 2012. "The Impact of the Seed Capital Program of SERCOTEC in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3824, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Niels Bosma, 2012. "The Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) and its Impact on Entrepreneurship Research," Global Entrepreneurship Monitor Working Paper Series 1201, Global Entrepreneurship Research Association, revised May 2012.
- Bonilla, Claudio A. & Cancino, Christian A., 2011. "El impacto del Programa de Capital Semilla del Sercotec en Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3801, Inter-American Development Bank.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Meuleman, Miguel & Wright, Mike, 2012. "A cross-country investigation of micro-angel investment activity: The roles of new business opportunities and institutions," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 117-129.
- Claudio A. Bonilla & Christian A. Cancino, 2011. "The Impact of the Seed Capital Program of SERCOTEC in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 61258, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Claudio A. Bonilla & Christian A. Cancino, 2001. "El impacto del Programa de Capital Semilla del Sercotec en Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 53658, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rusłan Harasym & Jacek Rodzinka & Tomasz Skica, 2017. "The Size of Local Government Administration at a Municipal Level as a Determinant of Entrepreneurship," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 13(2), pages 5-31.
- Christian Cancino & Claudio Bonilla & Marcos Vergara, 2016. "The impact of government support programs for the development of businesses in Chile," Serie Working Papers 28, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Mthanti, Thanti & Ojah, Kalu, 2017. "Institutions, Human Capital and Entrepreneurial Orientation (EO): Implications for Growth Strategy," MPRA Paper 89551, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lai, Wen-Hsiang & Lin, Chiu-Ching, 2015. "Constructing business incubation service capabilities for tenants at post-entrepreneurial phase," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2285-2289.
- Claudia Álvarez & David Urbano & José Amorós, 2014. "GEM research: achievements and challenges," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 445-465, March.
- Jean P. Sepúlveda & Claudio A. Bonilla, 2014.
"The factors affecting the risk attitude in entrepreneurship: evidence from Latin America,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(8), pages 573-581, May.
- Jean P. Sepulveda & Claudio Bonilla, 2014. "Determinants of the Risk Attitude in Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Latin America," Past Working Papers 18, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Couyoumdjian, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Who walks out? Entrepreneurship in a global economy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 158-165.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Development & Growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dsr:pastwp:07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuddcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.