Freedom, barriers to entry, entrepreneurship, and economic progress
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Mixon, Franklin G, Jr & Laband, David N & Ekelund, Robert B, Jr, 1994. " Rent Seeking and Hidden In-Kind Resource Distortion: Some Empirical Evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 1717-85, February.
- Sobel, Russell S., 2008.
"Testing Baumol: Institutional quality and the productivity of entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 641-655, November.
- Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "Testing Baumol: Institutional Quality and the Productivity of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 06-06 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Tollison, Robert D, 1982. "Rent Seeking: A Survey," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 575-602.
- Jason Henderson, 2002. "Building the rural economy with high-growth entrepreneurs," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 45-70.
- Daniel Berkowitz & David N. DeJong, 2005.
"Entrepreneurship and Post-socialist Growth,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(1), pages 25-46, 02.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2004. "The Plight of Underdeveloped Countries," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 24(3), pages 235-249, Fall.
- James D. Gwartney & Robert A. Lawson & Randall G. Holcombe, 1999. "Economic Freedom and the Environment for Economic Growth," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 155(4), pages 643-, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:20:y:2007:i:4:p:221-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.