The non-productive entrepreneurial process
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Israel M. Kirzner, 1997. "Entrepreneurial Discovery and the Competitive Market Process: An Austrian Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008.
"The Austrian roots of the economics of institutions,"
The Review of Austrian Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 251-269, December.
- Pierre Garrouste, 2008. "The Austrian roots of the economics of institutions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00274166, HAL.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1991.
"The Allocation of Talent: Implications for Growth,"
27692664, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990. "The Allocation of Talent: Implicationsfor Growth," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 65, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 1990. "The Allocation of Talent: Implications for Growth," NBER Working Papers 3530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirzner, Israel M, 1999. "Creativity and/or Alertness: A Reconsideration of the Schumpeterian Entrepreneur," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1-2), pages 5-17.
- Peter J. Boettke & Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2008.
"Institutional Stickiness and the New Development Economics,"
American Journal of Economics and Sociology,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 331-358, 04.
- Peter J. Boettke & Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2015. "Institutional stickiness and the New Development Economics," Chapters, in: Culture and Economic Action, chapter 6, pages 123-146 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Claudia Williamson, 2010. "Exploring the failure of foreign aid: The role of incentives and information," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 17-33, March.
- Boudreaux, Donald J & DiLorenzo, Thomas J, 1993. "The Protectionist Roots of Antitrust," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 81-96.
- Troesken, Werner, 2002. "The Letters of John Sherman and the Origins of Antitrust," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 275-95, December.
- Dilorenzo, Thomas J., 1985. "The origins of antitrust: An interest-group perspective," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 73-90, June.
- Audretsch, David B. & Keilbach, Max C. & Lehmann, Erik E., 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195183511, December.
- Diana W. Thomas, 2009. "Deregulation despite transitional gains," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 329-340, September.
- James M. Buchanan, 2004. "The Status of the Status Quo," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 133-144, 06.
- Sobel, Russell S., 2008.
"Testing Baumol: Institutional quality and the productivity of entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 641-655, November.
- Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "Testing Baumol: Institutional Quality and the Productivity of Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 06-06 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- David B. Skarbek and Peter T. Leeson, 2009. "What Can Aid Do?," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 29(3), pages 391-397, Fall.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2008. "The Structure of Social Capital: An Austrian Perspective on its Nature and Development," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 41-58.
- Christopher J. Coyne & Peter T. Leeson, 2004. "The Plight of Underdeveloped Countries," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 24(3), pages 235-249, Fall.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revaec:v:23:y:2010:i:4:p:333-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.