The Impact of the Seed Capital Program of SERCOTEC in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J, 1998. "What Makes an Entrepreneur?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 26-60, January.
- Roberto Álvarez E. & Gustavo Crespi T., 2000. "Exporter performance and promotion instruments: Chilean empirical evidence," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2 Year 20), pages 225-241, December.
- Zoltan J. Acs & José Ernesto Amorós, 2008. "Introduction: The startup process," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(2 Year 20), pages 121-132, December.
- Carol Graham, 2005. "Insights on Development from the Economics of Happiness," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 20(2), pages 201-231.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- de Bettignies, Jean-Etienne & Brander, James A., 2007. "Financing entrepreneurship: Bank finance versus venture capital," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 808-832, November.
- Cristián Larroulet Vignau & Couyoumdjian, Juan Pablo, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Growth: A Latin American Paradox?," Past Working Papers 07, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised 2009.
- Tan, Hong & Lopez Acevedo, Gladys, 2005. "Evaluating training programs for small and medium enterprises : lessons from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3760, The World Bank.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Modeste Dayé & Romain Houssa & Paul Reding, 2015. "Policy instruments to improve MSMEs access to external financing in developing countries: A survey," BeFinD Working Papers 0106, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall and medium enterprise; entrepreneurship; productive development; SMEs;
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idb:brikps:3824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felipe Herrera Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iadbbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.