The Impact of an Associative Strategy (the PROFO Program) on Small and Medium Enterprises in Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajeev H. Dehejia & Sadek Wahba, 1998. "Causal Effects in Non-Experimental Studies: Re-Evaluating the Evaluation of Training Programs," NBER Working Papers 6586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Miguel Benavente & Gustavo Crespi, 1996. "The Chilean national system of innovation," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 23(2 Year 19), pages 223-254, December.
- Heckman, James J, 1990. "Varieties of Selection Bias," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 313-318, May.
- Gary Burtless, 1995. "The Case for Randomized Field Trials in Economic and Policy Research," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 63-84, Spring.
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998.
"Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(5), pages 1017-1098, September.
- James Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Jeffrey Smith & Petra Todd, 1998. "Characterizing Selection Bias Using Experimental Data," NBER Working Papers 6699, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006.
"Evaluating A Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities. An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina,"
OVE Working Papers
1606, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006. "Evaluating a Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities: An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 2829, Inter-American Development Bank.
- José Miguel Benavente H., 2005.
"Technological Innovation in Chile: Where we are and what can be Done,"
Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy),
Central Bank of Chile, vol. 8(1), pages 53-77, April.
- José; Miguel Benavente H., 2004. "Technological Innovation In Chile Where We Are and What Can be Done," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 295, Central Bank of Chile.
- Claudio A. Bonilla & Christian A. Cancino, 2011. "The Impact of the Seed Capital Program of SERCOTEC in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 61258, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Cardoza, Guillermo & Fornes, Gaston & Farber, Vanina & Gonzalez Duarte, Roberto & Ruiz Gutierrez, Jaime, 2016. "Barriers and public policies affecting the international expansion of Latin American SMEs: Evidence from Brazil, Colombia, and Peru," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2030-2039.
- World Bank, 2004. "Chile : New Economy Study, Volume 2. Background Documents," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14711, The World Bank.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Arza, Valeria, 2009. "What drives the formation of 'valuable' university-industry linkages?: Insights from the wine industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 906-921, July.
- Claudio A. Bonilla & Christian A. Cancino, 2001. "El impacto del Programa de Capital Semilla del Sercotec en Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 53658, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsprogram evaluation; associative strategies; SMEs; innovation; nonexperimental design;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Russell Eke) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .