Insights on Development from the Economics of Happiness
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel, Zsuzsa, 1985. "The effect of housing allocation on social inequality in Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 391-409, December.
- James Alm & David L Sjoquist, 1995. "Social Services and the Fiscal Burden in Russia," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 37(4), pages 19-30, December.
- Prell, Mark A, 1989. "The Measurement of Housing Output: U.S. and Soviet Case Studies," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 35(3), pages 297-315, September.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992.
"Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521438827, December.
- Atkinson,Anthony Barnes & Micklewright,John, 1992. "Economic Transformation in Eastern Europe and the Distribution of Income," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521433297, March.
- Alexeev, Michael, 1988. "The effect of housing allocation on social inequality: A soviet perspective," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 228-234, June.
- Yates, Judith, 1994. "Imputed Rent and Income Distribution," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 40(1), pages 43-66, March.
- Poterba, James M, 1992. "Taxation and Housing: Old Questions, New Answers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 237-242, May.
- Horioka, Charles Yuji, 1994.
"Japan's Consumption and Saving in International Perspective,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, January.
- Horioka, C.Y., 1990. "Japan'S Consumption And Saving In International Perspective," ISER Discussion Paper 0216, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ivanov, Youri & Rjabushkin, Boris & Homenko, Tatjana, 1993. "Introduction of the SNA into the Official Statistics of the Commonwealth of Independent States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 39(3), pages 279-294, September.
- Kessler, Denis & Wolff, Edward N, 1991. "A Comparative Analysis of Household Wealth Patterns in France and the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(3), pages 249-266, September.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1995. "Income inequality, welfare, and poverty : an illustration using Ukranian data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1411, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:20:y:2005:i:2:p:201-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.