Subjective Measures of Economic Well-Being and the Influence of Income Uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Mohrenstraße 58, D-10117 Berlin|
Web page: http://www.diw.de/en
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier J. Blanchard & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1988.
"Consumption: Beyond Certainty Equivalence,"
NBER Working Papers
2496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert H. Topel & Michael P. Ward, 1992. "Job Mobility and the Careers of Young Men," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 439-479.
- Richard Hauser & Joachim R. Frick & Klaus Müller & Gert G. Wagner, 1993. "Inequality in Income and Satisfaction: A Comparison of East and West Germans before and after Unification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 86, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
NBER Working Papers
0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-81, March.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1990. "Aggregate Consumer Behavior and the Measurement of Social Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1007-40, September.
- Benjamin Eden & Ariél Pakes, 1981.
"On Measuring the Variance-Age Profile of Lifetime Earnings,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 385-394.
- Benjamin Eden & Ariel Pakes, 1981. "On Measuring the Variance-Age Profile of Lifetime Earnings," UCLA Economics Working Papers 196, UCLA Department of Economics.
- van de Stadt, Huib & Kapteyn, Arie & van de Geer, Sara, 1985. "The Relativity of Utility: Evidence from Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(2), pages 179-87, May.
- Bernard M. S. van Praag & Nico L. van der Sar, 1988. "Household Cost Functions and Equivalence Scales," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(2), pages 193-210.
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1983. "Tackling Hard Questions by Means of Soft Methods: The Use of Individual Welfare Functions in Socio-Economic Policy," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 249-69.
- Caballero, Ricardo J, 1991. "Earnings Uncertainty and Aggregate Wealth Accumulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 859-871, September.
- Joop Hartog, 1988. "Review: Poverty and the Measurement of Individual Welfare," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 23(2), pages 243-266.
- Van Praag, Bernard, 1971.
"The welfare function of income in Belgium: An empirical investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 337-369.
- Van Praag, Bernard, 1971. "The welfare function of income in Belgium: An empirical investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 337-369.
- Nelson, Julie A, 1993. "Household Equivalence Scales: Theory versus Policy?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 471-93, July.
- Danziger, Sheldon, et al, 1984. "The Direct Measurement of Welfare Levels: How Much Does It Cost to Make Ends Meet?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 500-505, August.
- Tom Atkinson, 1982. "The stability and validity of quality of life measures," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 113-132, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.