Household Cost Functions and Equivalence Scales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stutzer, Alois, 2004.
"The role of income aspirations in individual happiness,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 89-109, May.
- Alois Stutzer, "undated". "The Role of Income Aspirations in Individual Happiness," IEW - Working Papers 124, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Olken, Benjamin A., 2005. "Revealed community equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 545-566, February.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Schroder, Carsten & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2005. "On the income dependence of equivalence scales," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 967-996, June.
- DECANCQ, Koen & FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2014. "Inequality, income, and well-being," CORE Discussion Papers 2014018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Plug, Erik J. S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hartog, Joop, 1999. "If we knew ability, how would we tax individuals?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-211, May.
- de Ree, Joppe & Alessie, Rob & Pradhan, Menno, 2013. "The price and utility dependence of equivalence scales: Evidence from Indonesia," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 272-281.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2013.
"Are A mericans Really Less Happy with Their Incomes?,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 44-65, March.
- Kapteyn, A. & Smith, J.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Discussion Paper 2011-059, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bigsten, Arne & Shimeles, Abebe, 2004. "Prospects for 'Pro-Poor' Growth in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 042, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eric Bonsang & Arthur Soest, 2012.
"Satisfaction with Job and Income Among Older Individuals Across European Countries,"
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement,
Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 227-254, January.
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with job and income among older individuals across European countries," Research Memorandum 059, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Bonsang Eric & Soest Arthur van, 2010. "Satisfaction with job and income among older individuals across European countries," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Bernard M.S. van Praag & P. Frijters, 1997. "Choice Behaviour and Verbal Behaviour: A Critical Assessment of their Relevance for Practical Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-119/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aguilar, Alexandra Cortés & García Muñoz, Teresa M. & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2013. "Heterogeneous self-employment and satisfaction in Latin America," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 44-61.
- Johannes Schwarze, 1994. "Subjective Measures of Economic Well-Being and the Influence of Income Uncertainty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 94, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Knabe, Andreas & Borah, Melanie & Kuhställer, Carina, 2016.
"Reference Income Effects in the Determination of Equivalence Scales Using Income Satisfaction Data,"
Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change
145545, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Melanie Borah & Andreas Knabe & Carina Kuhställer, 2016. "Reference Income Effects in the Determination of Equivalence Scales Using Income Satisfaction Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 6123, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, 2004.
"Reported Subjective Well-Being: A Challenge for Economic Theory and Economic Policy,"
Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften,
Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 124(2), pages 191-231.
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, 2003. "Reported Subjective Well-Being: A Challenge for Economic Theory and Economic Policy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2003-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- repec:bla:obuest:v:79:y:2017:i:5:p:875-905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur Van Soest, 2011. "Are Americans Really Less Happy With Their Incomes?," Working Papers WR-858, RAND Corporation.
- Plug, Erik J. S. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1998. "Similarity in response behavior between household members: An application to income evaluation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 497-513, August.
- Charlier, E., 1997. "Limited dependent variable models for panel data," Other publications TiSEM a62de6c4-ca26-4d7a-8884-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cortés Aguilar Alexandra & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2013. "Heterogeneous Self-employment and Subjective Well-Being. Evidence from Latin America," ThE Papers 13/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1995. "Semiparametric estimation of equivalence scales using subjective information," Discussion Paper 1995-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:jhriss:v:23:y:1988:i:2:p:193-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://jhr.uwpress.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .