The stability and validity of quality of life measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoine S. Bailly, 1987. "Les indicateurs sociaux: des mesures objectives des sciences dures aux évaluations subjectives des sciences molles," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(III), pages 341-351, September.
- Lukasz Kaczmarek & Aleksandra Bujacz & Michael Eid, 2015. "Comparative Latent State–Trait Analysis of Satisfaction with Life Measures: The Steen Happiness Index and the Satisfaction with Life Scale," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 443-453, April.
- Joeri Hofmans & Peter Theuns & Frederik Acker, 2009. "Combining quality and quantity. A psychometric evaluation of the self-anchoring scale," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 703-716, September.
- Alex Michalos & P. Maurine Kahlke, 2010. "Stability and Sensitivity in Perceived Quality of Life Measures: Some Panel Results," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 403-434, September.
- Schwarze, Johannes, 2008. "Subjective Measures of Economic Well-Being and the Influence of Income Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 3720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kennon Sheldon & Sonja Lyubomirsky, 2006. "Achieving Sustainable Gains in Happiness: Change Your Actions, not Your Circumstances," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 55-86, March.
- Johannes Schwarze, 1994. "Subjective Measures of Economic Well-Being and the Influence of Income Uncertainty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 94, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ed Diener & Ronald Inglehart & Louis Tay, 2013. "Theory and Validity of Life Satisfaction Scales," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 497-527, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:10:y:1982:i:2:p:113-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .