The Direct Measurement of Welfare Levels: How Much Does It Cost to Make Ends Meet?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. le R. Booysen, 2001. "Non-Payment Of Services: A Problem Of Ability-To-Pay," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 674-697, December.
- Rolf Aaberge & Andrea Brandolini, 2014. "Multidimensional poverty and inequality," Discussion Papers 792, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Orcun Kaya, 2014. "Is perceived financial inadequacy persistent?," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 636-654, December.
- Plug, Erik J. S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hartog, Joop, 1999. "If we knew ability, how would we tax individuals?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-211, May.
- Johannes Schwarze, 1994. "Subjective Measures of Economic Well-Being and the Influence of Income Uncertainty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 94, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thesia I. Garner & Kathleen Short, 2005. "Economic Well-Being Based on Income, Consumer Expenditures and Personal Assessments of Minimal Needs," Working Papers 381, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Tine Stanovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2004. "Perception of Income Satisfaction: An Analysis of Slovenian Households," HEW 0408003, EconWPA.
- Carlos C. Bautista, 2010. "Subjective poverty thresholds in the Philippines," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 47(1), pages 147-155, June.
- Thesia I. Garner & Kathleen Short, 2005.
"Personal Assessments of Minimum Income and Expenses: What Do They Tell Us about 'Minimum Living' Thresholds and Equivalence Scales?,"
379, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- J. Mauldon, "undated". "Predicting hunger and overcrowding: How much difference does income make?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1114-96, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Dartanto, Teguh & Otsubo, Shigeru, 2013. "Measurements and Determinants of Multifaceted Poverty:Absolute, Relative, and Subjective Poverty in Indonesia," Working Papers 54, JICA Research Institute.
- François Gardes & Christian Loisy, 1998. "La pauvreté selon les ménages : une évaluation subjective et indexée sur leur revenu," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 308(1), pages 95-112.
- Bronfman, Javier, 2007. "Poverty Lines, What are they telling us?," MPRA Paper 63263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2009.
- Plug, Erik J. S. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1998. "Similarity in response behavior between household members: An application to income evaluation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 497-513, August.
- G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2015. "Financial Stress Thresholds and Household Equivalence Scales," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Armin Falk & Markus Knell, "undated". "Choosing the Joneses On the Endogeneity of Reference Groups," IEW - Working Papers 053, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:66:y:1984:i:3:p:500-505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.