The Diverse Structures of Passenger Car Taxation in Europe and the EU Commissions Proposal for Reform
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kunert, Uwe & Kuhfeld, Hartmut, 2007. "The diverse structures of passenger car taxation in Europe and the EU Commissions proposal for reform," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 306-316, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greene, David L. & Patterson, Philip D. & Singh, Margaret & Li, Jia, 2005. "Feebates, rebates and gas-guzzler taxes: a study of incentives for increased fuel economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 757-775, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2012. "Assessment of CO2-Oriented Vehicle Tax Reforms: A Case Study of Greece," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 04-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Maconi, Laura & Shirvani, Tara & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part I: Externalities and economic policies in road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 2-45.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2012. "Trade-offs in CO2-Oriented Vehicle Tax Reforms: A Case Study of Greece," Working Paper series 33_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Wells, Peter & Varma, Adarsh & Newman, Dan & Kay, Duncan & Gibson, Gena & Beevor, Jamie & Skinner, Ian, 2013. "Governmental regulation impact on producers and consumers: A longitudinal analysis of the European automotive market," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 28-41.
- Laurence Turcksin & Olivier Mairesse & Cathy Macharis & Joeri Van Mierlo, 2013. "Encouraging Environmentally Friendlier Cars via Fiscal Measures: General Methodology and Application to Belgium," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Aileen Lam, 2013. "Projections of future emissions and energy use from passenger cars as a result of policies in the EU with a dynamic model of technological change," 4CMR Working Paper Series 005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011.
"The impact of tax reform on new car purchases in Ireland,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7059-7067.
- Hennessy, Hugh & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Impact of Tax Reform on New Car Purchases in Ireland," Papers WP349, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Dulal, Hari B., 2008. "Fiscal policy instruments for reducing congestion and atmospheric emissions in the transport sector : a review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4652, The World Bank.
- Fu, Miao & Andrew Kelly, J., 2012. "Carbon related taxation policies for road transport: Efficacy of ownership and usage taxes, and the role of public transport and motorist cost perception on policy outcomes," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 57-69.
- Fridstrøm, Lasse & Østli, Vegard, 2017. "The vehicle purchase tax as a climate policy instrument," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 168-189.
- Montag, Josef, 2015.
"The simple economics of motor vehicle pollution: A case for fuel tax,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 138-149.
- Montag, Josef, 2015. "The Simple Economics of Motor Vehicle Pollution: A Case for Fuel Tax," MPRA Paper 64524, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montag, Josef, 2015. "The Simple Economics of Motor Vehicle Pollution: A Case for Fuel Tax," MPRA Paper 64398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karst Geurs & Henk Meurs, 2011. "The Dutch national road pricing scheme: review of appraisal studies and impacts for the Dutch car market and the environment," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1438, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-08-19 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2006-08-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2006-08-19 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .