Report NEP-EEC-2006-08-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uwe Kunert & Hartmut Kuhfeld, 2006. "The Diverse Structures of Passenger Car Taxation in Europe and the EU Commissions Proposal for Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 589, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hilary Steedman, 2005. "Apprenticeship in Europe: 'Fading' or Flourishing?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0710, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2005. "Unequal Pay or Unequal employment? A Cross-Country Analysis of Gender Gaps," CEP Discussion Papers dp0711, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Laganá & Martin Perina & Isabel von Köppen-Mertes & Avinash Persaud, 2006. "Implications for liquidity from innovation and transparency in the European corporate bond market," Occasional Paper Series 50, European Central Bank.
- Giulia Faggio & Stephen Nickell, 2006. "Patterns of Work Across the OECD," CEP Discussion Papers dp0730, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ulrich Bindseil & Francesco Papadia, 2006. "Credit risk mitigation in central bank operations and its effects on financial markets - the case of the Eurosystem," Occasional Paper Series 49, European Central Bank.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2006. "Measuring and Explaining Management Practices Across Firms and Countries," CEP Discussion Papers dp0716, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2006. "EMU Enlargement, Policy Uncertainty and Economic Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1767, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hill Kulu & Andres Vikat & Gunnar Andersson, 2006. "Settlement size and fertility in the Nordic countries," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-024, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera, 2006. "Financial Constraints and Continental Business Groups: Evidence from German Konzerns," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 590, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.