High-Skilled Immigration Policy in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarit Cohen-Goldner & M. Daniele Paserman, 2006. "Mass Migration to Israel and Natives' Employment Transitions," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 59(4), pages 630-652, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kahanec, Martin, 2012. "Report No. 49: Skilled Labor Flows: Lessons from the European Union," IZA Research Reports 49, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zibrowius, Michael, 2011. "Convergence or divergence? Immigrant wage assimilation patterns in Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 03/2011, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kendzia, Michael J. & al., et, 2011. "Report No. 40: The Integration of Migrants and its Effects on the Labour Market," IZA Research Reports 40, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holger Hinte & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010.
"Mehr ökonomische Rationalität in der Zuwanderungspolitik,"
Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research,
DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 79(1), pages 85-100.
- Hinte, Holger & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Mehr ökonomische Rationalität in der Zuwanderungspolitik," IZA Standpunkte 28, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zaiceva, A. & Zimmermann, K.F., 2016. "Migration and the Demographic Shift," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:9:y:2012:i:4:p:17567576 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHigh-skilled migration; mobility; immigration policy; Europe; European Union;
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-01-23 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2011-01-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HRM-2011-01-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LTV-2011-01-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-MIG-2011-01-23 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp1096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .