Attrition of Households and Individuals in Panel Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franco Peracchi, 2002. "The European Community Household Panel: A review," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 63-90.
- Thomas Siedler & JÜrgen Schupp & C. Katharina Spiess & Gert G. Wagner, 2009. "The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) as Reference Data Set," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 129(2), pages 367-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chadi, Adrian, 2014.
"Dissatisfied with Life or with Being Interviewed? Happiness and Motivation to Participate in a Survey,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100505, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Adrian Chadi, 2014. "Dissatisfied with Life or with Being Interviewed? Happiness and Motivation to Participate in a Survey," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201403, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Adrian Chadi, 2014. "Dissatisfied with Life or with Being Interviewed?: Happiness and Motivation to Participate in a Survey," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 639, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nic Baigrie & Katherine Eyal, 2014.
"An Evaluation of the Determinants and Implications of Panel Attrition in the National Income Dynamics Survey (2008-2010),"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(1), pages 39-65, March.
- Nic Baigrie & Katherine Eyal, 2013. "An evaluation of the determinants and implications of panel attrition in the National Income Dynamics Survey (2008 – 2010)," SALDRU Working Papers 103, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Carine Burricand & Jean-Paul Lorgnet, 2014. "L’attrition dans l’enquête SRCV : déterminants et effets sur la mesure des variables monétaires," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 469(1), pages 19-35.
- Mine Kühn & Christian Dudel & Tobias C. Vogt & Anna Oksuzyan, 2017. "Trends in gender differences in health and mortality at working ages among West and East Germans," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCNEF; individual attrition; household attrition; attrition bias; reference person; household head;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwsop:diw_sp164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sodiwde.html .