The Debate about Financing Constraints of SMEs in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2014.
"When arm's length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle,"
DNB Working Papers
431, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Beck, Thorsten & de Haas, Ralph & Degryse, Hans & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When Arm’s Length Is Too Far. Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2014. "When Arm's Length Is Too Far. Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 4877, CESifo Group Munich.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Degryse, H.A. & de Haas, R. & van Horen, N., 2014. "When Arm’s Length is Too Far : Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," Discussion Paper 2014-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beck, Thorsten & Degryse, Hans & De Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When arm’s length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sarah Holton & Martina Lawless & Fergal McCann, 2013. "SME Financing Conditions in Europe: Credit Crunch or Fundamentals?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 225(1), pages 52-67, August.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "Who Creates Jobs? Small versus Large versus Young," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 347-361, May.
- Concha Artola & Veronique Genre, 2011. "Euro Area SMEs under Financial Constraints: Belief or Reality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3650, CESifo Group Munich.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:47:y:2019:i:c:p:441-457 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwrup:66en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.