The Debate about Financing Constraints of SMEs in Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2014.
"When arm's length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle,"
DNB Working Papers
431, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Beck, Thorsten & de Haas, Ralph & Degryse, Hans & Van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When Arm’s Length Is Too Far. Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 10050, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Degryse, H.A. & de Haas, R. & van Horen, N., 2014. "When Arm’s Length is Too Far : Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," Discussion Paper 2014-042, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Beck, Thorsten & Degryse, Hans & De Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When arm’s length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2014. "When Arm's Length Is Too Far. Relationship Banking over the Business Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 4877, CESifo Group Munich.
- Concha Artola & Veronique Genre, 2011. "Euro Area SMEs under Financial Constraints: Belief or Reality?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3650, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sarah Holton & Martina Lawless & Fergal McCann, 2013. "SME Financing Conditions in Europe: Credit Crunch or Fundamentals?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 225(1), pages 52-67, August.
- John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "Who Creates Jobs? Small versus Large versus Young," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 347-361, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-05-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2015-05-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2015-05-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwrup:66en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .