Report NEP-ENT-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Vilanova & Nadège Marchand & Walid Hichri, 2015. "Financing and advising with (over)confident entrepreneurs : an experimental investigation," Working Papers 1513, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- XU Peng, 2015. "Risk-taking and Firm Growth," Discussion papers 15061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- De Giorgi, Giacomo & Ploenzke, Matthew & Rahman, Aminur, 2015. "Small firms’ formalization: the stick treatment," Staff Reports 728, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Mthuli Ncube, 2015. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Environment in Africa: An Application to Ethiopia," SALDRU Working Papers 146, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Louis-Philippe Beland & Ozkan Eren & Bulent Unel, 2015. "Politics and Entrepreneurial Activity in the U.S," Departmental Working Papers 2015-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Da Rin, M. & Penas, M.F., 2015. "Venture Capital and Innovation Strategies," Discussion Paper 2015-028, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jae Song & David J. Price & Fatih Guvenen & Nicholas Bloom & Till von Wachter, 2015. "Firming Up Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph De Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2015. "When arm’s length is too far. Relationship banking over the credit cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62005, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joanna Tyrowicz & Barbara Liberda & Magdalena Smyk, 2015. "Talent workers as entrepreneurs: a new approach to aspirational self-employment," Working Papers 2015-18, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Becker, Lasse & Bizer, Kilian, 2015. "Federalism and innovation support for small and medium-sized enterprises: Empirical evidence in Europe," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 245, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Lise Arena & Rani Dang, 2015. "Organizational Creativity versus Vested Interests: The Role of Academic Entrepreneurs in the Emergence of Management Education at Oxbridge," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-22, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Antonio Baez-Morales, 2015. "“Determinants of Micro Firm Informality in Mexican States 2008-2012”," AQR Working Papers 201509, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2015.
- Franziska M. Bremus, 2015. "The Debate about Financing Constraints of SMEs in Europe," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 66, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.