Risk-taking and Firm Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Renée Adams & Daniel Ferreira, 2010. "Moderation in Groups: Evidence from Betting on Ice Break-ups in Alaska," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(3), pages 882-913.
- Viral V. Acharya & Krishnamurthy V. Subramanian, 2009. "Bankruptcy Codes and Innovation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(12), pages 4949-4988, December.
- David E. Weinstein & Yishay Yafeh, 1998. "On the Costs of a Bank-Centered Financial System: Evidence from the Changing Main Bank Relations in Japan," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(2), pages 635-672, April.
- Cheng, Shijun, 2008. "Board size and the variability of corporate performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 157-176, January.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2008.
"Cross-Border Acquisitions and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Financial Issues in the Pacific Rim: Global Imbalances, Financial Liberalization, and Exchange Rate Policy, pages 347-389
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence From Japanese Firm-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 12422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Ito, Keiko & Kwon, Hyeog Ug & Takizawa, Miho, 2007. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keikok Ito & Hyeg Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitons and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-174, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Raaj K. Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "The Quality of Managers in Centralized Versus Decentralized Organizations," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(1), pages 289-295.
- Primo David M. & Green Wm Scott, 2011. "Bankruptcy Law and Entrepreneurship," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-22, March.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 1999. "Banks and Corporate Control in Japan," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 319-339, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2015-05-30 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2015-05-30 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CSE-2015-05-30 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2015-05-30 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2015-05-30 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:15061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .