Report NEP-BEC-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasco Carvalho & Basile Grassi, 2015. "Large firm dynamics and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers 1481, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stella, Andrea, 2015. "Firm Dynamics and the Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 1133, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- XU Peng, 2015. "Risk-taking and Firm Growth," Discussion papers 15061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Thorsten Beck & Hans Degryse & Ralph De Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2015. "When arm’s length is too far. Relationship banking over the credit cycle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62005, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brahmana, Rayenda Khresna & Setiawan, Doddy & Hooy, Chee Wooi, 2014. "Diversification strategy, Ownership Structure, and Firm Value: a study of public‐listed firms in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 64607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ung, Lik-Jing & Brahmana, Rayenda & Puah, Chin-Hong, 2014. "Does retrenchment strategy mitigate earnings management? Evidence from Public Listed Companies in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 63426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Fidanza & Ottorino Morresi, 2015. "Does the Fama-Franch three-factor model work in the financial industry? Evidence from European bank stocks," Working Papers 47-2015, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2015.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Bohdan Kukharskyy & Gerard Roland, 2015. "Culture and Global Sourcing," NBER Working Papers 21198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2015. "Immigration, Trade and Productivity in Services: Evidence from U.K. Firms," NBER Working Papers 21200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Håkanson, Christina & Lindqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015. "Firms and skills: the evolution of worker sorting," Working Paper Series 2015:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Ung, Lik-Jing & Brahmana, Rayenda & Puah, Chin Hong, 2014. "Earnings Management, Ownership Expropriation and Brokerage Fee of Malaysian Property Companies," MPRA Paper 63427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Håkanson, Christina & Lindqvist, Erik & Vlachos, Jonas, 2015. "Firms and skills: the evolution of worker sorting," Research Papers in Economics 2015:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Morais, Bernardo, 2015. "Risk, Financial Development and Firm Dynamics," International Finance Discussion Papers 1134, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jae Song & David J. Price & Fatih Guvenen & Nicholas Bloom & Till von Wachter, 2015. "Firming Up Inequality," NBER Working Papers 21199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.