Report NEP-CFN-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-CFN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ung, Lik-Jing & Brahmana, Rayenda & Puah, Chin-Hong, 2014. "Does retrenchment strategy mitigate earnings management? Evidence from Public Listed Companies in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 63426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ung, Lik-Jing & Brahmana, Rayenda & Puah, Chin Hong, 2014. "Earnings Management, Ownership Expropriation and Brokerage Fee of Malaysian Property Companies," MPRA Paper 63427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Fidanza & Ottorino Morresi, 2015. "Does the Fama-Franch three-factor model work in the financial industry? Evidence from European bank stocks," Working Papers 47-2015, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised May 2015.
- Stefano Puddu & Andreas Waelchli, 2015. "TAF Effect on Liquidity Risk Exposure," IRENE Working Papers 15-07, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Joseba Martinez & Thomas Philippon, 2015. "Runs versus Lemons: Information Disclosure and Fiscal Capacity," NBER Working Papers 21201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefano Puddu & Andreas Waelchli, 2015. "TARP Effect on Bank Lending Behaviour: Evidence from the last Financial Crisis," IRENE Working Papers 15-06, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- David Rodgers, 2015. "Credit Losses at Australian Banks: 1980–2013," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Sunil Kanwar & Bronwyn H. Hall, 2015. "The Market Value of R&D in Weak Innovation Regimes: Evidence from India," NBER Working Papers 21196, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Yakubov, Ruslan, 2015. "Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: Does it help to forecast market returns?," MPRA Paper 64579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2014. "Corporate governance of banking group: international recommendations, european policies and national practices," MPRA Paper 64586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rui Albuquerque & Tarun Ramadorai & Sumudu W. Watugala, 2014. "Trade Credit and Cross-country Predictable Firm Returns," Staff Discussion Papers 14-04, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Ali, Madiha & Ali, Syed Babar, 2014. "The Impact of Working Capital Management on Firm Profitability and Fixed Investment in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 64520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2015. "A Stochastic Dominance Approach to the Basel III Dilemma: Expected Shortfall or VaR?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-056/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2014. "Decrease of ‘Principal-Principal’ Conflicts," MPRA Paper 64541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Astorino & Fernando Chague, Bruno Cara Giovannetti, Marcos Eugênio da Silva, 2015. "Variance Premium and Implied Volatility in a Low-Liquidity Option Market," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_08, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2014. "Corporate boards: practices and tendencies for Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 64569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Schoenmaker & Peter Wierts, 2015. "Regulating the Financial Cycle: An Integrated Approach with a Leverage Ratio," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-057/IV/DSF93, Tinbergen Institute.
- XU Peng, 2015. "Risk-taking and Firm Growth," Discussion papers 15061, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Brahmana, Rayenda Khresna & Setiawan, Doddy & Hooy, Chee Wooi, 2014. "Diversification strategy, Ownership Structure, and Firm Value: a study of public‐listed firms in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 64607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2015. "Information spillovers in asset markets with correlated values," Economics Working Papers 1482, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2016.