Econometric Measurement of Earth's Transient Climate Sensitivity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2017. "Econometric Measurement of Earth's Transient Climate Sensitivity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2094, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Hyungsik R. Moon, 1999.
"Linear Regression Limit Theory for Nonstationary Panel Data,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1057-1112, September.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Hyungsik R. Moon, 1999. "Linear Regression Limit Theory for Nonstationary Panel Data," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1222, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- Magnus, Jan R. & Melenberg, Bertrand & Muris, Chris, 2011.
"Global Warming and Local Dimming: The Statistical Evidence,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 452-464.
- Magnus, J.R. & Melenberg, B. & Muris, C.H.M., 2011. "Global Warming and Local Dimming : The Statistical Evidence," Discussion Paper 2011-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate sensitivity; Cointegration; Common stochastic trend; Idiosyncratic trend; Spatio-temporal model; Unit root;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2017-03-26 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-03-26 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:2083. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.