Global Warming and Local Dimming : The Statistical Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Magnus, Jan R. & Melenberg, Bertrand & Muris, Chris, 2011. "Global Warming and Local Dimming: The Statistical Evidence," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(494), pages 452-464.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zanin, Luca & Marra, Giampiero, 2012. "Assessing the functional relationship between CO2 emissions and economic development using an additive mixed model approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1328-1337.
- Thomas Leirvik & Peter C.B. Phillips & Trude Storelvmo, 2017.
"Econometric Measurement of Earth's Transient Climate Sensitivity,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
2083, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 2017. "Econometric Measurement of Earth's Transient Climate Sensitivity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2094, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Yoosoon Chang & Robert K. Kaufmann & Chang Sik Kim & J. Isaac Miller & Joon Y. Park & Sungkeun Park, 2015. "Evaluating trends in time series of distributions: A spatial fingerprint of human effects on climate," Working Papers 1622, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 19 Dec 2016.
- Ikefuji, M. & Magnus, J.R. & Sakamoto, H., 2010. "Climate Change, Economic Growth, and Health," Discussion Paper 2010-86, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Masako Ikefuji & Jan Magnus & Hiroaki Sakamoto, 2014. "The effect of health benefits on climate change mitigation policies," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 229-243, September.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal warming; Dimming; Aerosols; Dynamic panel data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tiu:tiucen:b99c7444-f83a-40ac-a46d-c2ca29a7cc1a. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Broekman). General contact details of provider: http://center.uvt.nl .