Evaluating the effects of labour market reforms at the margin on unemployment and employment stability: the Spanish case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J. & Lalonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 1999. "The economics and econometrics of active labor market programs," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1865-2097 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Leombruni & Michele Mosca, 2011. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Do the pension system countervails labour market outcomes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 113, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Trevisan, Elisabetta, 2007.
"Job Security and New Restrictive Permanent Contracts. Are Spanish Workers More Worried of Losing Their Job?,"
07-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Elisabetta Trevisan, 2007. "Job Security and New Restrictive Permanent Contracts. Are Spanish Workers More Worried of Losing Their Job?," Working Papers 2007_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Kluve, Jochen & Fertig, Michael & Jacobi, Lena & Nima, Leonhard & Schaffner, Sandra & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Card, David & Góra, Marek & Jensen, Peter & Leetmaa, Reelika & Patacchini, Eleonora & van , 2005. "Study on the effectiveness of ALMPs: Research project for the European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities. Final report," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 69929.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Arnau Juanmarti Mestres & Judit Vall Castello, 2017.
"Hiring subsidies for people with disabilities: Do they work?,"
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Arnau Juanmarti Mestres & Judit Vall-Castello, 2017. "Hiring subsidies for people with disabilities: Do they work?," Working Papers 967, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Arnau Juanmarti Mestres & Judit Vall Castelló, 2017. "Hiring subsidies for people with disabilities: Do they work?," Economics Working Papers 1563, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- F. Alfonso Arellano, 2007. "The Effect of Outplacement on Unemployment Duration in Spain," Working Papers 2007-16, FEDEA.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Yolanda F. Rebollo Sanz, 2009.
"The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 33(1), pages 97-130, January.
- Yolanda Rebollo Sanz & Jose Ignacio García Pérez, 2007. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Working Papers 07.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Yolanda F. Rebollo & J. Ignacio Pérez, 2008. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2008/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo, 2007. "The Use of Permanent Contracts Across Spanish Regions: Do Regional Wage Subsidies Work?," Working Papers 2007-08, FEDEA.
- J.Ignacio García Pérez & Yolanda Rebollo Sanz, 2007. "The use of permanent contracts across Spanish regions: Do regional wage subsidies work?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2007/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Leombruni Roberto & Mosca Michele, 2013. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Does the pension system countervail labour market outcomes?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- F. Alfonso Arellano, 2010.
"Do Training Programmes Get The Unemployed Back To Work? A Look At The Spanish Experience,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 18(2), pages 39-65, Autumn.
- Arellano, F. Alfonso, 2005. "Do training programmes get the unemployedback to work?: a look at the Spanish experience," UC3M Working papers. Economics we052515, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bosio, Giulio, 2008. "Labour market transition in Italy: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 18901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yolanda Rebollo Sanz & J. Ignacio García-Pérez, 2009. "Do wage subsidies affect the subsequent employment stability of permanent workers?: the case of Spain," Working Papers 09.18, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-04-24 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2005-04-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we051205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.