Report NEP-EEC-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael McMahon & Gabriel Sterne & Jamie Thompson, 2005. "The role of ICT in the global investment cycle," Bank of England working papers 257, Bank of England.
- Byeongju Jeong & Michal Kejak & Viatcheslav Vinogradov, 2005. "Changing Composition of Human Capital: The Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp248, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Arellano, F. Alfonso, 2005. "Evaluating the effects of labour market reforms at the margin on unemployment and employment stability: the Spanish case," UC3M Working papers. Economics we051205, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini & Reyer Gerlagh, 2005. "Are EU Environmental Policies Too Demanding for New Members States?," Working Papers 2005.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gernot Klepper & Sonja Peterson, 2005. "Emissions Trading, CDM, JI, and More – The Climate Strategy of the EU," Working Papers 2005.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Carling, Kenneth & Holmlund, Bertil, 2005. "Do Benefit Hikes Damage Job Finding? Evidence from Swedish Unemployment Insurance Reforms," Working Paper Series 2005:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Vieira, José António Cabral, 2005. "Low Pay, Higher Pay and Job Satisfaction within the European Union: Empirical Evidence from Fourteen Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1558, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bender, Keith A. & Habermalz, Steffen, 2005. "Are There Differences in the Health-Socioeconomic Status Relationship over the Life Cycle? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gannon, Brenda & Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois & Tojerow, Ilan, 2005. "Inter-Industry Wage Differentials and the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1563, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lallemand, Thierry & Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois, 2005. "The Establishment-Size Wage Premium: Evidence from European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adsera, Alicia, 2005. "Where Are the Babies? Labor Market Conditions and Fertility in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1576, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Walter Distaso & Paolo Lupi & Fabio M. Manenti, 2005. "Platform Competition and Broadband Uptake: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the European Union," Industrial Organization 0504019, EconWPA.
- Joachim Wagner, 2005. "Nascent and infant entrepreneurs in Germany. Evidence from the Regional Entrepreneurship Monitor (REM)," Labor and Demography 0504010, EconWPA.
- Carlos Vidal-Meliá & Inmaculada Domínguez-Fabian, 2005. "The Spanish Pension System: Issues Of Introducing Notional Defined Contribution Accounts," Public Economics 0504006, EconWPA.