Long-term and short-term labor contracts versus long-term and short-term debt financial contracts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crawford, Vincent P, 1988.
"Long-term Relationships Governed by Short-term Contracts,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 485-499, June.
- Vincent P. Crawford, 1986. "Long-Term Relationships Governed by Short-Term Contracts," Working Papers 585, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Prowse, Stephen D., 1990. "Institutional investment patterns and corporate financial behavior in the United States and Japan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 43-66, September.
- Tsoulouhas, Theofanis, 1996.
"Labor and credit contracts with asymmetric information and bankruptcy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1665-1682, November.
- Theofanis Tsoulouhas, "undated". "Labor and Credit Contracts with Asymmetric Information and Bankruptcy," Working Paper Series 20, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Meckling, William H., 1976. "Theory of the firm: Managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-360, October.
- Hart, Oliver & Moore, John, 1995.
"Debt and Seniority: An Analysis of the Role of Hard Claims in Constraining Management,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 567-585, June.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1994. "Debt and Seniority: An Analysis of the Role of Hard Claims in Constraining Management," NBER Working Papers 4886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajan, Raghuram G, 1992. " Insiders and Outsiders: The Choice between Informed and Arm's-Length Debt," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1367-1400, September.
- Stephen D. Prowse, 1990. "Institutional investment patterns and corporate financial behavior in the U.S. and Japan," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 108, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:wbrepe:7027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.business.uc3m.es/es/index .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.