Capital Structure Choice in a Nascent Market: Evidence from Listed Firms in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan- Jiun Paul Chiou & Chun- Pin Hsu & Chin- Wen Huang, 2013. "Development and international diversification benefits of equity markets in China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan," Chapters,in: Economic Integration Across the Taiwan Strait, chapter 5, pages 102-138 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chang, Chun & Chen, Xin & Liao, Guanmin, 2014. "What are the reliably important determinants of capital structure in china?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 87-113.
- Tse, Chin-Bun & Rodgers, Timothy, 2011. "Can corporate tax shields explain the long-term borrowing behaviour of Chinese listed firms?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 103-112, April.
- Tsai, Han-Fang & Lin, Tsui-Jung & Hung, Jung-Hua, 2015. "The effects of the split share structure reform on Chinese listed firms’ leverage decisions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 86-100.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9622-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- An, Can & Pan, Xiaofei & Tian, Gary Gang, 2014. "Ownership structure and collateral requirements: Evidence from China's listed firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 168-178.
- repec:rau:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:4.1:p:17-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Can An & Xiaofei Pan & Gary Tian, 2016. "How Does Corporate Governance Affect Loan Collateral? Evidence from Chinese SOEs and Non-SOEs," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 325-356, September.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:179-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Guangli & Han, Jianlei & Pan, Zheyao & Huang, Haozhi, 2015. "Economic policy uncertainty and capital structure choice: Evidence from China," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 439-457.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Barua, Nandita Malini, 2016. "Factors determining capital structure and corporate performance in India: Studying the business cycle effects," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 160-172.
- Samuel Nduati Kariuki & Charles Guandaru Kamau, 2014. "Determinants of Corporate Capital Structure among Private Manufacturing Firms in Kenya: A Survey of Food and Beverage Manufacturing Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 49-62, July.
- Jiang, Wei & Zeng, Yeqin, 2014. "State ownership, bank loans, and corporate investment," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 92-116.
- Voutsinas, Konstantinos & Werner, Richard A., 2011. "Credit supply and corporate capital structure: Evidence from Japan," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 320-334.
- Isil Erol & Dogan Tirtiroglu, 2011. "Concentrated Ownership, No Dividend Payout Requirement and Capital Structure of REITs: Evidence from Turkey," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 174-204, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:37:y:2008:i:2:p:341-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.