Contact information of Rochester, Business - Financial Research and Policy Studies
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:robufr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Thomas Krichel (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sbrocus.html .
- 97-07 Workforce Integration and the Dissipation of Value in Mergers: The Case of USAir's Acquisition of Piedmont Aviation
by Kole, S.R. & Lenh, K.
- 97-06 Economics, Demography and Communication
by Kole, S.R. & MacDonald, G.M.
- 97-05 Deregulation and the Adaption of Governance Structures: The Case of the U.S. Airline Industry
by Kole, S.R. & Lehn, K.
- 97-04 Simulaneous Search: Between Search and Walras
by Kandel, E. & Simhon, A.
- 97-03 Brokerage Commissions and Information Allocation
by Kandel, E. & Irvine, P.
- 96-06 "Risks in Derivatives Markets: Implications for the Insurance Industry"
by Hentschek, L. & Smith, Jr.C.W.
- 96-05 Incentives for Managing Accounting Information: Property-Liability Insurer Stock-Charter Conversions
by Mayers, D. & Smith, Jr.C.W.
- 96-03 The Incentives to Hedge
by Graham, J.R. & Smith, Jr.C.W.
- 96-02 Approximating the Asset Pricing Kernel
by Chapman, D.A.
- 96-01 A Market-Based Evaluation of Discretionary-Accrual Models
by Guay, W. & Kothari, S.P. & Watts, R.L.
- 95-05 The Correlation Structure of Earnings, Cash Flows, and Accruals
by Dechow, P.M. & Kothari, S.P. & Watts, L.R.
- 95-04 The Value of Labor Force Flexibility
by kandel, E. & Pearson, N.D.
- 95-03 The Government as a Sharholder: A Case from the U.S
by Kole, S.R. & Mulherin, H.
- 95-02 Corporate Leadership Structure: On the Separation of the Positions of CEO and Chairman of the Board
by Brickley, J.A. & Coles, J.L. & Jarrell, G.