"Who Dares Wins": Opportunities to improve water trading in the south-east of South Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 1996. "Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," Research reports 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- B. Delworth Gardner, 1985. "Institutional Impediments To Efficient Water Allocation," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 5(2), pages 353-363, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald, 2001. "Impediments to Best Practice in the Onkaparinga Catchment: A Review of Policies," Natural Resource Management Economics 01_003, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; catchment; water trading; water management;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:csi:report:00_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Sanderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pecsiau.html .