Markets, Institutions And Efficiency Groundwater Irrigation In North India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1995.
"Production Functions: The Search for Identification,"
NBER Working Papers
5067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Z, Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1997. "Production Functions : The Search for Identification," Working Papers 97-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1995. "Production Functions: The Search for Identification," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1719, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Schoengold, Karina & Zilberman, David, 2007. "The Economics of Water, Irrigation, and Development," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 1996. "Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," Research reports 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Rinku Murgai & Saeed Ur Rehman, 2004.
"Monopoly Power and Distribution in Fragmented Markets: The Case of Groundwater,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 783-808.
- Jacoby, Hanan G.*Murgai, Rinku*Rehman, Saeed Ur, 2001. "Monopoly power and distribution in fragmented markets : the case of groundwater," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2628, The World Bank.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Pray, Carl E. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1999. "Agricultural research and productivity growth in India:," Research reports 109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & McCornick, Peter G., 2009. "Meeting India\u2019s water future: some policy options," IWMI Books, Reports H042034, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsWater markets; water tables; water production function; water pricing.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-11-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .