Markets, Institutions And Efficiency Groundwater Irrigation In North India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1995.
"Production Functions: The Search for Identification,"
NBER Working Papers
5067, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Z, Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1997. "Production Functions : The Search for Identification," Working Papers 97-30, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Zvi Griliches & Jacques Mairesse, 1995. "Production Functions: The Search for Identification," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1719, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Schoengold, Karina & Zilberman, David, 2007. "The Economics of Water, Irrigation, and Development," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 1996. "Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," Research reports 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Evenson, Robert E. & Pray, Carl E. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1999. "Agricultural research and productivity growth in India:," Research reports 109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Rinku Murgai & Saeed Ur Rehman, 2004.
"Monopoly Power and Distribution in Fragmented Markets: The Case of Groundwater,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(3), pages 783-808.
- Jacoby, Hanan G.*Murgai, Rinku*Rehman, Saeed Ur, 2001. "Monopoly power and distribution in fragmented markets : the case of groundwater," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2628, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:iwmibc:127731 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & McCornick, Peter G., 2009. "Meeting India\u2019s water future: some policy options," IWMI Books, Reports H042034, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsWater markets; water tables; water production function; water pricing.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-11-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.