Access to groundwater and agricultural production in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2002.
"What Affects Organization and Collective Action for Managing Resources? Evidence from Canal Irrigation Systems in India,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 649-666, April.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Raju, K. V. & Gulati, Ashok, 2000. "What affects organization and collective action for managing resources?: evidence from canal irrigation systems in India," EPTD discussion papers 61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Masako Fujiie & Yujiro Hayami & Masao Kikuchi, 2005. "The conditions of collective action for local commons management: the case of irrigation in the Philippines," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(2), pages 179-189, September.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Lohmar, Bryan & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2006.
"Irrigation, agricultural performance and poverty reduction in China,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 30-52, February.
- Huang, Qiuqiong & Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Jinxia, 2002. "Irrigation, Agricultural Performance And Poverty Reduction In China," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19605, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2005.
"Evolution of tubewell ownership and production in the North China Plain,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 1-19.
- Jinxia Wang & Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2005. "Evolution of tubewell ownership and production in the North China Plain ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 1996. "Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," Research reports 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Zhang, Lijuan & Wang, Jinxia & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 2008. "Development of Groundwater Markets in China: A Glimpse into Progress to Date," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 706-726, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernini, Cristina & Cerqua, Augusto & Pellegrini, Guido, 2017.
"Public subsidies, TFP and efficiency: A tale of complex relationships,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 751-767.
- Guido Pellegrini & Cristina Bernini & Augusto Cerqua, 2015. "Public subsidies, TFP and Efficiency: a tale of complex relationships," ERSA conference papers ersa15p461, European Regional Science Association.
- Cristina Bernini & Augusto Cerqua & Guido Pellegrini, 2015. "Public subsidies, TFP and efficiency : a tale of complex relationships," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Juana Moiwo & Fulu Tao, 2014. "Evidence of Land-use Controlled Water Storage Depletion in Hai River Basin, North China," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 28(13), pages 4733-4746, October.
- Lijuan Zhang & Jinxia Wang & Guangsheng Zhang & Qiuqiong Huang, 2016. "Impact of the methods of groundwater access on irrigation and crop yield in the North China Plain: Does climate matter?," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 613-633, November.
- Kabata, Tshepelayi, 2015. "Water Pollution and Environmental Performance in US Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dennis Wichelns, 2015. "Achieving Water and Food Security in 2050: Outlook, Policies, and Investments," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-33, April.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigation service markets Water use Yields Income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:97:y:2010:i:10:p:1609-1616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.