Factors Determining Farmersâ€™ Decision for Buying Irrigation Water: Study of Groundwater Markets in Rajasthan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 1996. "Groundwater markets in Pakistan: participation and productivity," Research reports 105, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sharma, Purushottam & Sharma, R.C., 2004. "Groundwater Markets Across Climatic Zones: A Comparative Study of Arid and Semi-Arid Zones of Rajasthan," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 59(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jitu Tamuli & Mrinal Kanti Dutta, 2015. "What Determines Farmers’ Decision to Buy Irrigation Water in Water Abundant Regions? A Study of Groundwater Markets in Assam in Eastern India," Working Papers 2015.03, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Manjunatha, A.V. & Anik, Asif Reza & Speelman, S. & Nuppenau, E.A., 2014. "Farmersâ€™ Participation in Informal Groundwater Market in Hard Rock Areas of Peninsular India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 27(2014).
- Takahashi, Taro & Aizaki, Hideo & Ge, Yingchun & Ma, Mingguo & Nakashima, Yasuhiro & Sato, Takeshi & Wang, Weizhen & Yamada, Nanae, 2013. "Agricultural water trade under farmland fragmentation: A simulation analysis of an irrigation district in northwestern China," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 63-66.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerrae:57746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeraiea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.