The Elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, Ten Years On
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Cadot, Olivier & Dutoit, Laure & de Melo, Jaime, 2006. "The elimination of Madagascar's Vanilla Marketing Board, ten years on," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3979, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaime de Melo & Marcelo Olarreaga & Wendy Takacs, 2015.
"Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 8, pages 199-218
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Takacs, Wendy, 2000. "Pricing Policy under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, February.
- De Melo, J. & Olarreaga, M. & Takacs, W., 1996. "Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 96.06, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Jaime MELO DE & OLARREAGA & TAKACS, 1996. "Pricing policy under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," Working Papers 199617, CERDI.
- de Melo, Jaime & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Takacs, Wendy E, 1996. "Pricing Policy Under Double Market Power: Madagascar and the International Vanilla Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 1447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Isham & Michael Woolcock & Lant Pritchett & Gwen Busby, 2005. "The Varieties of Resource Experience: Natural Resource Export Structures and the Political Economy of Economic Growth," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 141-174.
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015.
"Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Margaret McMillan, 2001. "Why Kill The Golden Goose? A Political-Economy Model Of Export Taxation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 170-184, February.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-271, September.
- Sahn, David E & Sarris, Alexander H, 1991. "Structural Adjustment and the Welfare of Rural Smallholders: A Comparative Analysis from Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(2), pages 259-289, May.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Michalopoulos, Constantine & Schiff, Maurice & Tarr, David, 2001. "Trade policy reform and poverty alleviation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2733, The World Bank.
- Nicita, Alessandro, 2004. "Who benefited from trade liberalization in Mexico? Measuring the effects on household welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3265, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maret, Fenohasina, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Madagascar," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48551, World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMadagascar; marketing board; poverty; vanilla;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Discussion utilisateur:Olivier Hammam/2009.01-2013.06 in Wikipedia French ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:5548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.